How to Clean and Restore A Deck
To RESTORE or… CLEAN and REVITALIZE?
How to Restore a Deck with E2 Instructions
- Check deck board temperature is between 70-100 degrees Fahrenheit. (Temperature strip is included with the DeckMAX® product.)
- Remove all items off of your deck in a safe and organized fashion.
- Clean off dirt, dust, pollen, chalk, grease, wax, mold, mildew, rust, etc. We recommend the DeckMAX® Cleaner.
- Before using DeckMAX® E2 Revitilizer, allow the deck to dry completely (after cleaning or morning dew).
- Put on the non-PVC Rubber Gloves, included with purchase.
- Pour the E2 Revitalizer into the recommended plastic bucket.
- Place the mop with the microfiber cover or terry cloth into the bucket letting the product absorb into the cloth.
- Lightly shake excess to avoid drips.
- Apply to the deck boards with even pressure in the direction of the grain, starting at the furthest corner and moving towards exit.
- Depending on temperature and humidity, your deck should be dry to the touch in approximately 1-2 hours; however, allow 12 hours after application to resume normal use.
- Replace items and enjoy your clean and revitalized deck!